Geocaching kobetan???

Todo lo relacionado o no con la espeleo.
admin
Site Admin

Geocaching kobetan???

Mensajepor admin » 06 Feb 2014, 22:51

Imagen
“Geocaching” jokoaren ituak aurkitu dira hainbat haitzulo sarreratan. Frantziako federaziokideek honen arriskuari buruz ateratako oharra
http://ffspeleo.fr/geocahing-150-295.html
O.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Geocaching kobetan???

Mensajepor admin » 02 Jun 2015, 22:02

Oraindik joko honek speleoarazoak ematen darrai. Union Internationale de Speleologie (UIS)-en webgunean:
http://www.speleogenesis.info/community ... n-to-Caves
O.

MikeBilbo on 29 Oct, 2014

Hello. I work for the BLM, Roswell Field office and was wondering if anyone knows how to actually get in contact with Geocaching.com? There doesn't seem to be a way of communicating a serious issue to them, that being geocaches in or near caves. On doing a search on Geocaching.com for "caves" and then reading the cache logs for various caves that appear, you read hair-raising things about near-rescue (and likely actual ones - people who have no clue as to what's the deal on caves), obvious damage to caves by uneducated cachers (graffiti, etc).

I monitor caches on public lands just to make sure they are not in cultural sites (which is forbidden by geocaching rules) and when I find one in or near a cave, I try to contact and work with the cache owner to see if they could move the cache away from the cave. A prohibition against placing caches in caves does not exist in Geocaching.com and I'l like to contact the owners of Geocaching.com to suggest that (I think it's possible that costs of a rescue could be passed on to cache owners and or Geocaching.com if the cause of rescue can be traced to the cache and caching, and that Geocaching.com ought to think on that). I've found that cachers tend to be low-impact on the land but that cache owners through their caches, take you to interesting and unique places, which includes caves, and thus when it comes to caves, they are reluctant to change the cache location.

Volver a “EL TXOKO”